Visiting During the Pandemic
Woodland Pond at New Paltz is pleased to be able to offer limited visits to our residents. All visitors will be required to submit a completed pre-visit COVID screening form on the day of their visit, upon arrival.
Click. Print. Sign.
Visitors may print and complete a copy in advance, or obtain a copy upon arrival. Please note: anyone experiencing any symptoms or illness personally or living in a household where someone has any symptoms of illness within the 14 days prior to the visit, anyone that has spent more than 24 hours in any state currently listed in the NYS travel ban, or anyone under 18 is NOT permitted to visit at this time.
Please see the following information regarding these visits:
- Independent Living residents began welcoming non-Woodland Pond visitors on Monday July 20, 2020
- Max will be 10 visits per day 7 days per week for Independent Living.
- Visits will be scheduled following a 2 week on, 2 week off schedule.
- Reservations must be made through Concierge, and will be limited to one visit per household per week. Wait lists will be established as necessary.
- Reservations will be available starting between 10:00am and 3:00pm daily (arrival times will be staggered by at least 15 minutes to ensure no build-up of visitors at Concierge upon arrival or departure)
- Up to two visitors allowed, must be from the same household
- No one under 18 permitted at this time
- Visitors will be required to complete a screening questionnaire, and be screened at Concierge upon arrival, including temperature taken; this applies to cottage visitors as well.
- Visitor will proceed to restrooms off lobby to use the restroom if needed, but definitely to properly wash hands for 20+ seconds before proceeding directly to their destination. This hand washing is required of all visitors.
- Visits are permitted outdoor at resident homes (patio, balcony, yard), or anywhere else you’d like outdoors on campus. No indoor visits permitted at this time.
- Masks required at all times, fully covering mouth and nose
- Safe distancing of 6 feet or more is to be maintained at all times
- No food or drink is to be consumed (can’t properly wear a mask if you are eating or drinking)
- Visitor(s) may stay for up to 3 hours and visitor(s) must check out with Concierge prior to departure; this applies to cottage visitors as well
- Violations of these tips may result in future visiting privileges being revoked
- Residents and visitors should, for the 14 days following each visit, monitor themselves for signs of ANY illness, and take their temperature 2x per day. Any symptoms, or a temp in excess of 99.6 should be reported to your physician AND Mary Jo Murray, our Wellness RN, at x5901, or Concierge at x5600.