Visiting During the Pandemic
Assisted Living/Memory Care
Health Center visitation resumed on Monday, February 22, 2021
All Assisted Living/Memory Care visitors are required to complete a Visitors Screening form to gain entry.
Visitor Screening Form
NY Forward Safety Reopening Plan
Visitation Fact Sheet
Per regulatory mandate, failure to comply with any of the following requirements will result in suspension of any visitation rights throughout the pandemic.
- All visits must be scheduled through reception (ext. 5910 or dialing 845-256-5910)
- Visits will be scheduled 7 days a week from 10am-5pm.
- Visits will be 45 minutes long; scheduled on the hour, with 15 minutes in between to allow our staff to disinfect.
- All visits will be distantly supervised.
- All visits will take place in outdoor shaded seating areas or indoor common areas.
- No visitors under the age of 18, unless with an adult.
- Limit of 2 visitors per resident (subject to change based on Department of Health guidelines).
Before your visit:
- Upon arrival, visitors will be required to submit the completed Covid19 screening and tracing form that we will provide and is available on our website.
- Visitors will be screened, including temperature check upon arrival.
- Visitors will be escorted to our rapid testing clinic and have a rapid test; those wishing to be tested off site prior to their visit may do so, and must bring proof of a negative COVID test that was performed no more than 7 day prior to the visit.
During your visit:
- Wash your hands immediately at the onset of your visit and right before your departure. (Alcohol hand gel will be provided).
- Wear your masks and any personal protective equipment that is provided to you at ALL times.
- You must maintain social distancing of at least 6ft. at all times.
- Chairs may not be moved, they are six feet apart for your safety.
- No food or drink at all.
After your visit:
- If you develop any symptoms of illness during the next 14 days after your visit you must notify Woodland Pond infection control team, by calling the reception desk at ext. 5910 or calling 845-256-5910 and asking to speak with nursing administration.