High-quality skilled care, in a homelike environment
Our skilled nursing services provide a complete spectrum of non-acute, 24-hour skilled nursing care. Individualized programs and services promote healing, comfort, security and independence in a high quality, compassionate environment. Resident’s quality of life and potential is maximized with stimulating private and community programs designed to provide meaning and purpose to each day.
Knowledgeable and caring providers will provide medical, supportive and comprehensive services to meet the needs of all residents, including those in the LGBT community.
All of our skilled nursing rooms are private and are designed to feel like home. Whether the need is short-term care while recovering from surgery or illness or ongoing long-term nursing care, support is customized for individual needs and preferences and is delivered around-the-clock by trained, highly qualified professionals.
Skilled nursing residents have access to a wonderful dining room, multiple activity spaces, a full calendar of special events and cozy visiting spaces connecting with friends and family.Skilled nursing residents have access to a wonderful dining room, multiple activity spaces, a full calendar of special events and cozy visiting spaces for connecting with friends and family.
Skilled Nursing Services & Amenities
At Woodland Pond, you don’t just receive skilled care – you get a variety of services and amenities including:
- Private room with half-bath & flat screen TV
- On-site dental services
- Meals prepared by CIA trained Executive Chef
- On-site laboratory services
- 24/7 skilled nursing care
- On-site imaging services
- Individualized skilled care plans focusing on health and wellness
- Personal emergency response system
- Personal laundry, linen and daily housekeeping service
- Social work, psychology and psychiatry services
- Social and recreational programs
- Palliative care
- Private physician services/consultations
- Respite services
- Medical management, assistance with personal care and daily tasks
- Rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapy and speech language pathology
- 24-hour security
- LGBTQ mental health services may be provided in conjunction with the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center and who will accept Woodland Pond residents. Woodland Pond is also able to provide ongoing HIV care, hormonal therapy, continuation of hormones through maintenance and monitoring, and gender reassignment surgery after care.